Garden Party Garden Party

Oh....

..Schnapp!

Take Five (Dave Brubeck cover) Take Five (Dave Brubeck cover)

?!?

You know that this is not popular (on NG) OR good (in reality).

Omnigon responds:

You know nothing about music, though, so I guess that settles it.

Monstrous Turtles! Monstrous Turtles!

Jebus F***ing Ballsack

I am lost at words... Like this is just not someone saying something stupid. This is all out amazing. BLAH! IM FIRIN' MY LAZOOR! Soz man i had to. But really... amazing
O_O
/ /
|=====================/~~Seth out~~
\ _\

{Dj-L} The Evil Project {Dj-L} The Evil Project

many a sounds

I liked the sheer number of sounds and loops you managed to peice together :D
Siren noise FTW. Near the end it got a bit repeditive (spelling error) and im definately going to keep an eye out for the finnished product. overall good job!
~~Seth out~~

Chaos Angel Act 1 [CO] Chaos Angel Act 1 [CO]

0.o learning?

I enjoyed the song emensly in fact the only thing i can think of is the asending pitch near the beginning (1:22-1:43) and the occasional rough note.

Seth out- 9/10 4/5!
P.S. if you really are still learning i want to hear some "learned" techno

CelestOrion responds:

Trust me, I'll have this song finished within the week, but most of the issues are the conflicting channels, which is why some of the chords are missing, but that issue is easily fixed. Oh, and I'll have more 'techno' for you sometime in the near future :3

VN-spirit-VN VN-spirit-VN

i enjoy very much

There were a few breaks i didnt like very much at the beggining (:40- 1:04) but otherwise melikey :)

Seth out! 7/10
P.S. keep up the good work

vadnoise responds:

thanks for the review. after hearing it again i think you are right . ill try to fix that

Drop Dead Drop Dead

*twitching eye*

i love that one weird sound in the backround later in the song that sounds like some mexican muggers are stealing some kids kidney.

overall... i love it 10/10 5/5

First Second First Second

hmmm...

kind of like walking through some sort of magnetic flux with lots of iron powder in my head

Mid-Night responds:

Atleast the powder isn't in your rectum.